sâmbătă, 28 septembrie 2013

La multi ani ! Jennifer Rush

Jennifer Rush (born Heidi Stern, September 28, 1960) is an American-German pop/rock singer, best known for the million-selling single "The Power of Love", which she co-wrote.


The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now
As I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

citeste mai departe aici  :  http://www.versuri.ro/ 




Time heals the wounded but my heart still
bleeds,
I can't get you out of my life Here is my
confession, you're all I need I don't want to
love you but oh, oh oh
With the touch of your hand I come undone
With the flash of your burning eyes I know
that you're the only one I come, I come
undone I come undone

citeste mai departe aici  :  http://www.versuri.ro/ 





A broken heart4s a bird without wings to fly
With all your might it can4t be denied
A broken heart4s the darkest hour before the dawn
Why is it you4re left lonely to the core

If I had to try my best to remember when
A time with no memory of you
I4d close my eyes and try hard to pretend
This heart4s been broken once before

citeste mai departe aici  :  http://www.versuri.ro/ 


3

The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now as I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body and feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love I couyld not forsake
cuz I'm your lady and you are my man
When ever you reach for me I'll do all that I can

citeste mai departe aici  :  http://www.versuri.ro/ 




The look in your eyes
It brings me to life
With all of your wonder 
I wanna be yours
Your song in the night 
I'm always singing
When there's only the silence 
holding me tight through the night
Oh
Give me your hand then you'll understand me
Every day is a gift
Something we shouldn't miss
There's no need to run away 
if you feel that this is for real
Cos when it's warm and straight from the heart - it's time to start
citeste mai departe aici  :  http://www.versuri.ro/ 



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Va rog sa va spuneti parerea , fiecare parere conteaza , doar o singura rugaminte am pastrati limbajul decent , fara cuvinte urate injuraturi , instigare la rasism ,xenofobie si jignire a celui caruia va adresati ( vom modera doar aceste comentarii ),va multumesc si asteptam cu interes comentariile dumneavoastra. .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More